NoSQL Benchmarking talk at CMGIndia Delhi regional meet
I presented at first Computer Measurement Group-India, Delhi Regional Event on November 29, 2013 at TCS Noida Sec 4 Office. Guest Speaker started talking about how Obama’s healthcare website could not handle the load because of poor planning and execution, Why measurement is really important? 2nd speaker gave good insights into Oracle performance. There were the following speakers:
- K.V.Narayanan, Vice President, Govt ISU, TCS, New Delhi, Guest Speaker
- Kapil Malhotra, Architect, Dell Software, New Delhi on Oracle Performance – Benchmarking, Tuning, Replication – Best Practices
- Prasoon Kumar, Solution Architect, MongoDB, Mumbai, Benchmarking of NoSQL Databases
- Ramakrishnan Raghu, Chief Architect, Passport Seva Project, TCS, New Delhi, Making Software Performance Engineering an Integral Part of SDLC – Practice & Experience
- Ramakrishna Alavala, HiPODS, IBM Labs, Bangalore, Proactive Performance Management in Production System
I prepared the following slides with which I delivered the talk.
Posted on December 4, 2013, in Database, NoSQL, Prasoon Kumar, Prasoon Kumar Jha, Technology and tagged Benchmarking, Big Data, Document Database, Key value store, MongoDB, NoSQL, Prasoon Kumar. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.